Tuesday 24 July 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the Red Shadows

This is were i will add all forms of writing.
The first piece is the last thing i wrote 10 years ago it was after losing my dad i stopped writing, And only a few months ago i lost my best friend of 32 years and i have always been a closed person which is not doing me any good at the mo i am pushing my loved ones away and not asking for help.
So i have decided to try and right in a blog.

Thank you for coming along and please leave you comments as i love to see how you all take it.

Love and hugs Nicky. 
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that verse has brought a tear to my eye hunnee , im looking forward to seeing more of your work . love ya lots xxxx

    ReplyDelete