Tuesday 24 July 2012

Daddy we love

You are the best man in the world,
No child could ask for better,
You know how to cheer us up no matter 
What the problem,

He took you from us before we 
could say our goodbyes,
Then when we came home it was 
too hard to do,

When i saw you lying there i thought 
You was sleeping,
But i touched your hand 

And so cold you were i knew at last
They all told the truth,
That your beloved god had done the 
Wrong thing by taking you away.

Why daddy did he do this to you
of all the pepole in this world,
He took the wrong man,

No matter how long i live i will 
Never say goodbye,
As you will always be with me 
Till my dieing day.

I love you daddy

5 comments:

  1. Nicky this really gave me tears in my eyes. Your daddy would be so so proud of you and everything you do.
    Keep going and I can't wait to read more of your words.
    Lots and lots of love
    Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't no what to say so I'm just sending love n hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh Hun,what can I say so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete