Saturday 4 August 2012

Stirings

Deep down inside something is stering
What i'm not sure feelings
Are flowing some were i see
It seams I have some deep down somewere

What do we know of what we feel inside
All is diffrent i see some have pain
and thats there bodys way to cope
some feel nothing and this is hard

i feel it is you hurt me but dont know what to say
I feel it when you love me that I see
But as with all we feel mine has got deep down inside
I am trying to understand what it wants me to do
It was there some years ago now i am stuck
in a world of confusion
 
Nicky
 
Please if this says anything to you please leave feedback
 
Love and hugs
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say....This could be written for me in a way. My hurt (from years and years ago) is so deep inside it has consumed me!!
    Your writing is beautiful and has such meaning behind your words.
    I am your latest follower.
    Love Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this, brought tears to me eyes lol, reminds me of dad, made me think of him xx

    ReplyDelete